Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Reading Lists - a guide for staff
Online reading lists: a guide for academic staff is intended to provide you with enough information to get you started on creating your own online reading lists.
- Setting up your profile
- Adding the bookmarking button to your web browser
- Linking to (bookmarking) resources
- Creating and editing a list
- Placing a scan request
- Linking your reading list to a module on Blackboard
You may also wish to look at our guidelines for creating Effective Reading Lists.
Reading Lists - a guide for students
Online reading lists: a guide for students provides you with the information you need to get you started with using your new online reading lists.
- Finding items cited on your reading list
- Jargon busting - what some messages you may come across mean
- Additional things you can do with your list
Links to your new reading lists will be made available via module content on Blackboard.
Need help with your online reading list? Please contact your subject Liaison Librarian for advice.